Klamuth League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Who to use?
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm by dthwraith

» Tip for high levels
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm by dthwraith

» this is the Hoard list we use. Please mail me in game your email so i can give you access to it.
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm by dthwraith

» Apollo...how on earth does he have 3 spaces up top?
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm by southpark

» Is Hermes > Achilles?
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm by Cherchov

» Moving to level 100 city????
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 am by Missy316

» Alchemy lab
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm by TsPhoenix

» Lelantos - Is being a ***!
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am by Cherchov

» Renascence
    League Rules and Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm by CareTaker

March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

League Rules and Suggestions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1League Rules and Suggestions Empty League Rules and Suggestions Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Missy316

Missy316
    Admin

I created this league to have fun and relax. That is the utmost thing I want for all of you. Real life is more important and will always be understood as such. As far as rules for the league...well I personally hate them, so I prefer suggestions to make things easier on you. It's up to you if you follow them or not.

1.We take care of our own, please try to help out fellow league members with questions, battles and colonizing whenever you can. I take notice of this and it helps me decide who to divvy out prizes to when the time comes. Remember that helping the lower level players rise up helps us become more powerful as a whole.
    2.Try to contribute to League Tech daily. Unless I send out a mail specifying one, it is your choice.
    3.Please try to say hi in league chat every now and then so we know your still active.
    4.And remember to keep everything in faction and world chat clean, and friendly.
    5.I regularly remove inactive players, so If your real life takes you away from the game for more than a couple days, please let me know so we don't worry about you or remove you from the league.
    6. Please use the hoard list...this helps everyone and only hurts yourself if you don't. The taking of unhoarded farms and mines will not be tolerated. If you have an issue please see me and we will discuss it.
    7. We try to colonize our own league mates and keep the money in our league, please ask for them to undeploy before taking them over if possible.
    6.This is a game....try to remember that. Have fun and relax!!!

https://klamuth.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]