Klamuth League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Who to use?
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm by dthwraith

» Tip for high levels
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm by dthwraith

» this is the Hoard list we use. Please mail me in game your email so i can give you access to it.
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm by dthwraith

» Apollo...how on earth does he have 3 spaces up top?
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm by southpark

» Is Hermes > Achilles?
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm by Cherchov

» Moving to level 100 city????
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 am by Missy316

» Alchemy lab
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm by TsPhoenix

» Lelantos - Is being a ***!
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am by Cherchov

» Renascence
    Why your Assembly is so important EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm by CareTaker

April 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why your Assembly is so important

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why your Assembly is so important Empty Why your Assembly is so important Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Missy316

Missy316
    Admin

The Assembly - This building limits the cap of your other buildings as well as your heroes. Increasing it increases your visual level to all other players. It also affects these other elements.

1) Laurels gained by expeditions - The greater the level difference between your assembly and the level of the monster you are fight determines the amount of laurels received from the mob. This difference seems to cap out at about 15 levels between you and the mob any more than that and the laurel amount will not change in either direction.
    2) Laurels require for fast tracking - Increasing the assembly level increases the amount of laurels you must spend to fast track your heroes. At level 1-10 is increases about 2-4 laurels each level. By level 60+ its increasing 8-10 laurels each level.
    3) Laurels Required for Inspiration - The Laurels required for inspiration during battles is equal to your Assembly Level * 2
    4)Laurels Required for Promotion - These increase as your assembly level does. The progression is similar to that of fast track laurels except *10.
    5) Prestige acquired from investing - The Prestige you receive from investing is equal to the prosperity you invest * 2 * your assembly level.
    6) Prestige from PvP - Similar to laurels from inspiration the greater the difference between the levels of you and your opponent the more/less prestige you will acquire. Again this amount seems to cap out at a 15 level difference (not sure on this one might be 20)
    7) Silver From Silver Mine Wrestle - The Silver you receive from each mine in the silver mine wrestle is equal to Assembly Level * 150 * the percent of the mine you are on.
    8.) Grain you receive from league Farms - The grain you receive from each league farm take is equal to Yield * (Assembly Level/5) (not sure how its rounded but i think its rounded down)
    9) Drachmas you receive from events - Increases as your Assembly Level Increases (not sure of the math yet)
    10) Contribution to League - The amount you can contribute to the league each day Assembly Level *200
    11) Contribution received from League Battles - If you do not fight you receive Assembly level * 200 if you league wins or 100 if your league does not. For each battle you fight and win you receive and additional Assembly Level *100
    12) Prestige received From Area Battles - Same figures as League battles except the multipliers are * 5 if you lose and * 10 if you win.
    13) Laurels Received from Daily Quest - These also increase as your Assembly level increases. The Laurels you receive are equal to the (Difficulty of quest * 2 +2) * Assembly Level
    14) Laurels Required to Wash a Hero - Assembly Level *4
    15) The level of equipment you can buy in the VIP Shop (thats right its not based of your shop level)
    16) Grain cost per 1000 troops is equal to Assembly level *3
    17) Amount of drachmas return from failed enhancements is equal to 100 - (Assembly level *.8 ) %

https://klamuth.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum