Klamuth League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Who to use?
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm by dthwraith

» Tip for high levels
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm by dthwraith

» this is the Hoard list we use. Please mail me in game your email so i can give you access to it.
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm by dthwraith

» Apollo...how on earth does he have 3 spaces up top?
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm by southpark

» Is Hermes > Achilles?
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm by Cherchov

» Moving to level 100 city????
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 am by Missy316

» Alchemy lab
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm by TsPhoenix

» Lelantos - Is being a ***!
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am by Cherchov

» Renascence
    Think about the game one year at a time (4 days). EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm by CareTaker

May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Think about the game one year at a time (4 days).

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Missy316

Missy316
    Admin

Think about the game one year at a time (4 days).
    Try to time everything you do perfectly what suites you the best.

Here is something we all know already right:

Economy
    Sell crops when @high
    Up treasury to make more by sending vans
    Up cottages
    Up tax office

Heroes
    Do garden/lab etc. runs atleast 3 times a day
    Up training grounds equal to you assembly lvl
    Always have hero/heroes in training
    Ren heroes at lvl 51 when your assembly lvl is 9lvl higher

So here's how I do it all:

20:00 daily reset
    don't spend any drachs yet
    receive salary
    levy
    send vans
    sell crops when high price
    {up assembly once
    up market once
    up trading post once
    send vans
    sell crops}

(continue to do { also } until builder cd all red or almost red if you want to up the other buildings too) The profit of vans and crops will be more than the cost of upgrading. My assembly upgrade is 20k each and I still can make nice profit this way.
    do garden/lab etc runs for 3 times
    And have a happy spendin the rest of the day Smile

I do this every day, but autumn I add some more fun in:
    Apply cease fire when u log off so when that 8h period is over, it's winter.
    Now while on cease fire have your aide(or do it manually) traing your renned heroes with all those 90 transcendences you made doin runs every day (you saved them right, RIIIGHT?). U have more than 24h to gain heroes lvl back up and it'll be enough. Sometimes you might want to get more renning time by applying one more cease fire when winter is ending so you don't get attacked for 8more hours.

-Sage-

https://klamuth.board-directory.net

Sage

Sage

Thanks for addin' this Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum